Expats and Inpats: Successfully Organizing Deployment Abroad
ACZENTA supports you in all aspects of expatriate and inpatriate management, providing tailored services and custom support for your employees.
We set clear priorities with regard to employee safety, with generous insurance benefits in order to protect personnel and their family members. In particular, we attach great importance to strict compliance with statutory duties and the corresponding social benefits.
- Analysis of the statutory provisions abroad
- Information on possible hiring modalities and requirements abroad
- Tailored insurance cover for the employee and any accompanying family members
- Analysis of general and individual safety and health protection in the respective country of deployment
- Making arrangements for medical examinations before the start of employment
- Ensuring compliance with tax and social-security provisions
- Processing of personnel administration and payroll accounting in the corresponding currencies
- Repatriating personnel in crisis situations
- Providing information for employees and their family members
- Advice on Swiss labor law, collective labor agreements (CLAs), social security, and insurance
- Assistance with regard to visa formalities and work permits
- Travel management: airplane, train, taxi, ship