Job Opportunities >> Details
For a 350
MW Coal Fired Power Plant in Morocco, we are looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer - Site Supervisor.
The position shall report to the Owner’s Engineer’s Site Manager.
||Lead Electrical Engineer - Site Supervisor (Owner's side)
|Type of work
||Contract 12 Months, renewable
||Immediate or asap
- Supervise all electrical works (erection / installation / commissioning) at site with regard to progress, compliance with the Contract and applicable codes & standards, quality, safety and environmental acceptance
review and approve Contractor’s electrical work method statements
- Review and approve site related electrical design and engineering matters submitted by the Contractor
- Review and approve Contractor’s site QA/QC system for all electrical works
- Review and approve the proposed electrical test procedures
- Witness electrical tests and review the related test reports
- Workout of electrical quantities (e.g. cables pulled, equipment installed) for progress survey
- Advise the Site Manager on all matters concerning electrical site supervision.
- Ascertain that contractor’s inspection and supervision duty related to the electrical works is properly performed.
- Keep track of any modification with respect to the final design and application drawings and assure incorporation in the as-built drawings.
- Technical assistance to the PM in contract matters and change orders .
- Cooperate with the Employer’s electrical counterpart enginee.
- Participate to weekly site
meetings (incl. assistance for MOM to the Site Manager)
- Participate to monthly progress
meetings on site (incl. assistance to the PM)
- Assist the Site Manager on the
issue of weekly site reports
- Contribute to the following
reports: Monthly Progress Reports, Project Completion Report
- Keep track of LOP [for own
- Keep track of Punch List [for own
- keep track of non-conformities
[for own competence area]
- Perform cost assessment of
proposed design changes [for own competence area]
- Follow the Design Change
procedures of the contractor [for own competence area]
- Manage the project documentation
archive [for own competence area]
- Check and approve the ‘As Built
Drawings’ [for own competence area]
- Examine and confirm that O&M
Manuals are adequate [for own competence area]
- Bachelor or master degree in Electrical
- Several years of experience in
- Experience as an Electrical Engineer
for large Coal Fired Power Plants (>200 MW)
- Experience with the role as
- Fluent in English language
(written and spoken) and knowledge of French is of advantage
- Working experience with Chinese
EPC contractors and suppliers is a great advantage
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 342 30 10