Job Opportunities >> Details
For our Client, a leading construction company specialized in the
construction of clusters of plants, pumping/compression & valves
stations, metering systems, ancillary plants, equipment, flowlines &
pipelines, storage systems etc., we are currently seeking a QA/QC Manager Water Treatment Recovery Plant.
||QA/QC Manager Water Treatment Recovery Plant
|Type of work
||October 2016 - June 2018, extendable
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the
contractual requirements, specifications and standards
- The preparation of the company QA
manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Control and the distribution of all
the companies quality documentation
- Monitor all quality related
activities on the project
- Perform all internal and external
audits on behalf of the company management
- Verify contractor quality
requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend client quality management
- The preparation and control of
project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Review quality inspection personnel
qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor the disposition of all issued
- Monitor the progress and
effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement
improvements when required.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with
the site QC team
- Coordinate all quality related
correspondence with the Customer’s representatives.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer
- Ensure all materials meet or exceed
the contract specifications.
- To be able to document, monitor,
track and submit laboratory data.
- Coordinate and schedule field testing
and performance QA/QC inspections.
- Monitor daily construction activities
and materials delivered to the site.
- Review all special inspection and
material testing performed by third parties.
- Document all inspection and testing
in QC reports
- 20 years of experience in development of
quality assurance procedure, quality specifications, managing quality team and
ensuring project quality requirements for EPC projects in water, wastewater,
oil & gas and industrial construction and development.
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 342 30 10