Job Opportunities >> Details
Our client, a large-sized company specialized in the construction and
erection of ancillary plants and facilities such as pumping/compression
stations, metering systems, scraper trap and valve stations, pipelines,
flowlines etc., is seeking a Construction Manager Mechanical Erection for Kazakhstan.
||Construction Manager Mechanical Erection
|Type of work
||12 months, extendable
- Overall responsibility for the construction, supervision
and management of the mechanical, structural and piping works. Activities also
include the prefabrication works.
- Review and understand the project HSE and quality
requirement, scope of work, specifications and project overall schedule.
- Make sure that activities are prioritized and carried
out as per project management three principles of constraints such as scope,
time and cost.
- Committed to lead the total implementation of the
project HSE & Quality plans at worksite.
- Contribute, discuss and explain the importance of
project constructability review at home office during engineering activities,
in coordination with construction support engineers to assure effective site
- Review and prepare mobilization plan as per project
schedule and requirements.
- Prepare the construction schedule in conjunction with
the planning engineers with all details on specific activities and respective
dates of completion with respect to site constructability condition and project
- Coordinate with the Site Management to ensure the
mobilization of manpower, materials and equipment in the most cost effective
and efficient manner to achieve the construction objectives.
- Project construction management for the site
fabrication, assembling, installation of piping, steel structural and equipment
according to codes and standards.
- Review and approved construction method statements,
construction procedures, task risk assessment, critical lifting plan and
calculation in order to assure safe erection activities according to agreed
safe lifting parameters.
- Directly responsible for overseeing manpower
requirements, equipment, consumables and all other construction necessities in
a day to day work to maximize project output and in accordance with the project
required manpower and equipment histogram.
- Attend meetings and providing management reports.
- Experience in an
equivalent role in at least two similar projects
- Fluent English
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 342 30 10