Job Opportunities >> Details
Our client, a large-sized company specialized in the construction and
erection of ancillary plants and facilities such as pumping/compression
stations, metering systems, scraper trap and valve stations, pipelines,
flowlines etc., is seeking a Civil Work Supervisor (Camp Accommodation & Facilities) for Kazakhstan.
||Civil Work Supervisor (Camp Accommodation & Facilities)
|Type of work
||till end of 2018
- Responsible for supervising the assigned civil
works for the construction of an accommodation camp and relevant facilities for
more than 1’000 people.
- Capable to plan, organize and direct the
foremen, skilled labour and work crews for the construction of the assigned
- Ability to optimize resources (manpower,
equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the
- Able to demonstrate excellent labour management
skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing
improvements where necessary.
- Competent in reading and understanding
specifications, drawings and all other discipline related project and engineering
- Familiar with and enforce strict compliance
with all QA/QC and Safety procedures, plus all company rules and regulations.
- Able to give instructions and transfer knowledge
in an efficient and effective way to co‐workers and staff. Liaise with other
discipline staff to ensure the optimum interface between the various construction
- Take appropriate mitigating action to
ensure compliance with the plan, based on knowledge of available manpower,
equipment and materials.
- Ensure that the foremen understand and
implement the work plan, by explaining and engaging in pro‐active communication
with the crews.
- Review quantities of materials received or
used during specified periods, in order to minimize wastage and inefficiency.
- Ensure that all work is in conformity with HSE
standards and specifications.
- Interpret specifications and discuss
deviations from specified civil procedures to ensure full compliance with QA/QC
inspection plans and procedures.
- At least 5 years relevant professional
- Previous experience in a similar project is
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of Russian is a great
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 342 30 10