Job Opportunities >> Details
The Workshop Fabrication Superintendent
will manage all aspects of the Prefababrication & Fabrication Workshop and its team, ensuring that
fabricated piping & steel Structures are manufactured to the highest
quality, and delivered on Site to meet installation programs and deadlines.
The position reports to the Construction Manager.
||Piping Prefabrication Workshop Superintendent
|Type of work
||Long Term Assignment
- Provides direction and leadership to the Workshop team to achieve
high quality, productivity and to ensure that the safety standard’s rules and
regulations are met.
- Manage the day to day running of the piping fabrications/productions
activities ensuring efficient workflow and in compliance with the production
schedules, process quality, budget, inventory and data reporting.
- Administers corrective action as needed.
- Facilitates improvement through team involvement, training and
education on specific tasks, safety issues and other company-related functions.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate supply of departmental shop
supplies and materials.
- Assures proper maintenance of equipment, tools and housekeeping.
- Ensure that all mechanical labour is constantly employed efficiently
- Monitor the use of materials, care of equipment and consumables to
minimise waste and damage.
- Plan and request equipment, materials and consumables as required for
the scheduled production.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on machinery equipment and mobile
- Liaise and interface with the Construction Management Team.
- Enforce safety rules through ongoing communication and Toolbox
- Ensure all direct labouring control work to safe working procedures
- Receive and despatch goods.
- Investigate non-conformance.
- Minimum of 3/5 years’ experience as piping pre-fabrication Workshop Superintendent
- Strong working knowledge of the use of machineries for the
pre/fabrication of piping and structures such as Hot and Cold
Cuttings, Bevelling, Caulking, Rotors and rolling’s machineries.
- Strong working knowledge of welding processes.
- Computer litrate in MS Office
- English knowledge written and spoken.
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 342 30 10