Job Opportunities >> Details
Our Client, a leading international EPC Main Contracting Company is
seeking an experienced Site Manager for the Construction of an
|Type of work
||27 months, extendable
- Act as Representative towards Client and Subcontractor at Site and, whenever necessary, local Authorities.
- Responsible for the performance of all mobilized personnel and for all site activities, in particular for the final result, in terms of HSE performance, quality, duration and costs of construction.
- Responsible for the full implementation of all applicable Legal and other Requirements.
- Define the approach to Construction and in particular to develop the
detailed construction schedule;
- Co-operate in selecting Subcontractors and awarding subcontracts,
checking the documents issued for Inquiry, ensuring that management
specifications and subcontract schedule are prepared, preparing
technical tabulations and indicating the order of preference for bids
deemed technically acceptable.
- Activate all organizational and logistic aspects of the Site;
- Manage the allocated resources in agreement with the referenced
- Ensure the compliance of the construction and site
management with the time schedule, cost, quality and HSE;
- Manage the contract with Client according to the Project Manager’s
- Through site management personnel, to manage site subcontracts;
- Organize and develop procurement activities for materials to be
- Guarantee continuity between the completion of Construction and
Precommissioning, so as to optimize Project schedule timing;
- Establish and check reporting for Head Office and, according to the
Project Manager’s directives, to Client;
- Organize any corrective action required to prevent interruptions to
erection activities, to reduce delays in work schedule, and bring costs
back to budget levels
- Prepare the Site final report.
- University degree in a technical discipline
- At least 10 years experience as site manager and at least 1 and more projects in the construction of Ammonia and Urea Plants.
- English fluent (written and spoken)
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 342 30 10