- Lead and coordinate the Owner’s Engineer Consortium site supervision and design review team
- advise Owner on all matters concerning Contract administration and site supervision, application design, construction procedures etc.
- ensure appropriate coordination among all parties involved.
- establish / maintain procedures for site supervision and quality control; introduce and enforce procedures vis à vis staff, owner and contractors
- ascertain that inspection and supervision of the contractor is properly executed and participate in the supervision of the work
- follow the site conditions encountered (in particular geology) and advise on any difficulties and modifications required to adjust to the actual conditions
- keep track of any modification with respect to the Final Design and Application Drawings and assure incorporation in the as-built drawings
- lead the review of method statements from the Contractors