- To manage the production shift and day teams enabling them to safely implement the operations plan as dictated by the production and maintenance schedules.
- To ensure each team is appropriately skilled, trained and resourced to safely and productively follow the approved policies and procedures.
- For Shaheen Phase 1 to be accountable for Operational Readiness activities including participation in the development of Hydrate training material such as area manuals, operating procedures and training delivery, and participation in model reviews and HAZOP studies.
- Update, approve, monitor and manage the daily Operations Schedule by the shift crews to ensure production targets are met
- Carry out daily area inspections to ensure compliance to safety and operability standards
- Manage compliance to housekeeping standards
- Liaise with the maintenance superintendent to plan and implement preventative maintenance in a timely cost effective manner.
- Ensure routine inspection of operating equipment, checking for abnormalities and taking corrective action.
- Management of operational risk impacting on production target
- Total subordinats: 7 People