- To manage the CCR shift teams and coordinate Shift supervisors to safely implement the operations plan as dictated by the production and maintenance schedules for his shift roster.
- Single Point Accountable person in the Refinery for out of hours EHSFS, production, quality issues.
- To monitor key Refinery parameters and ensure actions are taken to correct deviations.
- For Shaheen Phase 1 to be accountable for Operational Readiness activities including participation in the development of CCR manuals, operating procedures and participation in model reviews and HAZOP studies.
- Manage CCR Supervisor to focus on achieving budgeted production, operating efficiencies and asset management plan, while maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Manage the CCR Supervisor to execute the Operations Schedule to maximise compliance and ensures that deviations from schedule are investigated and addressed
- Ensure that key performance indicators for processing operating parameters are achieved and reported
- Coordinate and prioritize the Shift Supervisor and Shift Maintenance tasks to minimize the impact of unplanned outages on EHS, production and quality
- Support production planning to optimize plant performance during planned and unplanned outages.
- Ensure effective utilisation of Advanced Process Control (APC) applications
- Support problem solving and continuous improvement using structured processes (Lean and Six Sigma)