Job Opportunities >> Details
Our Client, an International General Contractor which provides
Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Operation & Maintenance
Services to the Oil & Gas and Power Industry, we are seeking an
experienced Pipeline Supervisor
||Kazakhstan - Tengiz Area
|Type of work
||Contract 12 Months, renewable
The Cost Control Engineer is responsible for the
control of all project related costs to ensure completion of the milestones and
of the project within the budget. He reports to the Project Account Manager.
Essential duties are:
- Prepare a Cost Control Procedure that meets the Cost Control input
requirements of the contractor
- Establish a cost controlling system according to the needs of the project
- Attend meetings on project planning and scheduling progress and related
- Prepare and maintain documentation on cost control
- Manage and co-ordinate the activities with regard to Cost Control
- Record the source of basic estimating data with regard to labour man-hours,
cost, materials cost and variation etc.
- Ensure that all presentations meet the requirements from a Project, Cost
Control point of view
- Ensure that the work package breakdown detailed in the Cost Report is
consistent with contractors requirements
- Prepare Cost Reports with a definitive analysis
of known variations with regard to the approved budget
- Attend the weekly contract, variation and management meetings
- Inform the Project Manager of any negative and
- Responsible for collecting real-time information, data, etc of the various cost centers, monitoring the
costs related to the phases of work classified most relevant
- Ensures that budget and schedule changes and consequent motivation, are
input to the field control systems on a timely basis and that trends and
predictions reflect the project scope and experience.
- Responsible for collection of cost data and maintenance of relevant data
files, in real time
- Responsible for the cost reporting.
- Preparation of project cost status report and other cost related
documents such as cost commitment or cash flow curves in accordance with
project controls department guidelines.
- Participates in change controls process, estimates for change notices,
and incorporates of the changes into the project cost reports.
- Assist as required in analysis and assessment of cost trends.
- Provides consultation in resolution of problems or question relating to
project cost to management (PM).
- Prepare a final report for the reporting of costs and time incurred
implementing the various process (transportation-equipment-materials-resources
- Committed to project Safety, Health, Environmental, and Security, Quality
and Socio-Economic requirement
- minimum 3 years experience in a similar role in an international company operating within the oil&gas and Power industry.
- Fluent written and spoken English
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 342 30 10