Stellenangebote >> Detail
Seeking a Maintenance Planning Engineer experienced to work with Oracle EAM for a project located in Algeria.
Work/leave rotation cycle 28:28
||Maintenance Planning Engineer Oracle EAM
||Contract 18 Months
||Duties and responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for Oracle eAM (and its integrations)
- Prepare and maintain various KPI related to Operation, Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management.
various analysis related to Maintenance and its cost and provide report
on cost utilization, distribution of maintenance cost and its
- Support Reliability Department (Quality and
Inspection), Maintenance and Finance department to show the cost
distribution and utilization for various cost centers.
depth knowledge in Oracle EAM (and its integrations with Material
Management, Purchasing, and Finance Modules) and its best practices,
capable of identifying process short falls and propose enhancements and
apply the best industry practices.
- Coordinate with Finance
department for proper integration of EAM module with Finance module in
Oracle and ensure that various cost related to different type of work
orders are captured and reported correctly.
- Coordinate with Material management department for proper integration of EAM Module and Inventory Module.
that both modules are fully integrated so that all Spare Part related
information is reflected correctly in the EAM Module.
the various work orders in the EAM module and prepare reports related
to Preventive, Corrective Maintenance cost and its distribution.
- Analysis the Shutdown and Turnaround work orders in the EAM module and prepare various reports as requested by Management.
- Integration, Co-ordination with Finance, Operation, Quality, Business Intelligence.
- Coordinate with SH-FCP IT Department for all Customization / enhancement requirements and custom report generation.
- On Requirement Basis - CAPEX proposal for addition of features, improvements and peripherals and implementation of CAPEX.
- Communication with Reliability, Asset Management or other Integration software by third parties.
- Report formatting for generating custom made reports
- Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts quality
be responsible of all administrator function in oracle EAM and its
integrations with other modules like Inventory, WIP, BOM, Finance and
Purchasing, DCS and any other system used in SH FCP Maintenance and its
- Perform as a member of an application support
team for Oracle EAM (and its Integrations with other Modules) ERP
systems users throughout the SH-FCP Maintenance organization and its
partners.Work with ERP systems users and management to determine
appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Assist ERP systems
users with data conversions, Data Migration Strategies, Data Migrations
to any other ERP Systems, Merging of Master Data etc.
in ensuring that external/internal regulations and policies governing
data management are met, including regulations concerning security,
audit and privacy
- Thoroughly understand ERP database schema and other third party system databases (as applicable)
- Develops and implements project plans for ERP functional support tasks;
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users.
understand ERP security subsystem in order to assign appropriate system
access to users at different levels throughout the organization and its
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Maintains liaisons with business, technical staff, and extended support organizations for resolution of ERP issues;
as a Systems Analyst with knowledgeable persons throughout the SH-FCP
Maintenance Organization, and its partners to help define user needs and
develop data processing solutions
- Analyze and troubleshoot Oracle eAM (and its integrations) ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Develops and presents training materials for end users;
- Design, develop and maintain reports used by technical staff and Oracle eAM ERP systems users.
- Demonstrates cultural competence and behaviors consistent with the core values, vision.
confidentiality of information exposed to in the course of business
regarding students, supervisors or other employees;
the kind of teamwork, supervision, and personal interaction, that
cannot be had in a home office situation; therefore, regular and
predictable on-site attendance (four weeks onsite and four week offsite)
is a job requirement;
- Work with corporate EAM Business
Teams of S-FCP and its partners to roll out or Merge or Migrate EXISTING
Oracle EAM or new functionality.
- Performs all other duties
as assigned (Duties like Data Preparation, Data Validation, Data
Uploading, requirement gathering, process design, Supervise the
development works, testing and deployment of new required functions,
reports, processes, documentation, User Training etc.).
- Degree in technical science
- minimum 3 years experience
|Sind Sie bereit für
eine neue Herausforderung, und fühlen Sie sich von dieser Tätigkeit
angesprochen? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung mit Foto, Lebenslauf
und Zeugniskopien. Je präziser und vollständiger Ihre Angaben
sind, desto besser können wir Ihre Bewerbung bearbeiten.
|Oder per Post an
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Telefon +41 (0)44 342 30 10