Stellenangebote >> Detail
Our customer is a leading Contract Research Organization providing a wide range of clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. We are seeking an experienced
Senior SAP FI-CO Expert
The role requires a confident, reliable and service-oriented individual who is able to manage all cycles of an SAP implementation project as well as the support of business users. This position is settled in an international and dynamic Finance & Accounting team (F&A).
||Senior SAP FI-CO Consultant
||Zug or Zurich City
||As soon as possible
- Be the key contact person for all questions regarding SAP FI/CO.
the roll-out of SAP globally by enabling business transformation, as
well as conceptual advice throughout the implementation cycle.
the Project Team through the full cycle, from initial project planning
until go-live. Responsible for customizing necessary adjustments of the
new entities during the rollout projects.
review current processes and services in the FI/CO module and all
relevant sub-modules, establish new processes and functions as required,
maintain standards in terms of quality and excellence, and automate
processes for efficiency.
- Take ownership on fixing problems from
Error Analysis to the successful implementation of the solution,
including configuration and documentation of the relevant changes.
the Finance & Accounting department to align SAP and (financial)
non-SAP systems. Work closely with our Finance & Accounting team on
developing high-end finance solutions.
- Promote knowledge sharing with and training of other colleagues
- Manage the relevant external partners and stakeholders, including consulting companies and IT-Auditors.
- College degree in Computer
Science or related field
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician training is a plus
- At least 6 months of relevant
experience in the field of system and network administration
- Knowledge of basic tools and
processes for system administration
- Experience in installation and
maintenance of network cabling
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge also of German is most welcome
- Prior experience in an
- Demonstrated ability to
multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
|Sind Sie bereit für
eine neue Herausforderung, und fühlen Sie sich von dieser Tätigkeit
angesprochen? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung mit Foto, Lebenslauf
und Zeugniskopien. Je präziser und vollständiger Ihre Angaben
sind, desto besser können wir Ihre Bewerbung bearbeiten.
|Oder per Post an
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Telefon +41 (0)44 342 30 10