Stellenangebote >> Detail
||GE Turbine Control Engineer
||Libya - Mellitah Gas Compression Station
||12 Months, renewable
- As a gas turbine (power plant) controls and
operations engineer, you are responsible for giving assistance on power
plant controls, operation and maintenance including Gas Turbines Units
Frame 5002D and associated Compressors under GE Mark VI control System,
with Gas Turbo-generators Units Frame 5001P under GE Mark V control
System. In charge of whole facility equipment’s and auxiliaries
(controls and instruments), problems troubleshooting, calibration,
functional test and all gas turbines IGV’s, Nozzles, gas and liquid fuel
- Lead/Assist on Units’ start-up and perform
tests ensuring proper and safe operation of the equipment by evaluating
the running parameters and troubleshoot control system and instruments
problems as they arise;
- Write accurate professional reports
acting as single point of contact between Customers and company
concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions;
- Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company HSE guidelines and procedures;
intervention & Troubleshooting Mechanical issues & take
corrective actions to bring equipment back on line in the shortest time
possible complying with company safety and quality policies and
- Responding immediately to calls and requirement from customer with proper coordination with the project managers.
- Leading and executing independently inspection of the above mentioned equipment.
- Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers.
- Supervise the installation, calibration and
set up of instruments.
- Supervise cable laying, meggering and connection.
- Lead and execute loop checks and performing required functional tests.
- Engineer with Master’s Degree in Electronics and Control Engineering
with more than 5 years’ experience in GE Gas/Steam Turbine Operation
and Controls (Electric Power and Compression Stations Facilities).
Combines excellent technical, analytical and engineering qualifications.
knowledge in rotating equipment control philosophy (Gas Turbine, Steam
Turbine, Centrifugal Compressor, Reciprocate Compressor) and their
auxiliaries, with demonstrated achievement in GE turbine control systems
(MARK V, VI &/or VIe) installation, commissioning, and
- Strong knowledge in unit control panel (UCP),
motor control center (MCC), direct current panel (DCP) and fire fighting
system installation and commissioning.
- Experience with
controls, protective systems and calibration of Input/Output devices
(Woodward Governor Controls, GE Fanuc, GE Mark V, VI or VIe.)
- Strong knowledge in field devices, instruments and actuators (servo-valves, thermo elements, transmitters etc.).
mastering of MKV, MKVI or MKVIe Controls Systems, and GE turbine
controls simulation tools and models building like as Easy5, Artemis,
Matlab and FORTRAN models.
- Good knowledge of GE Fanuc PLC 9030 9070 & Simplicity.
- Strong knowledge in Programmable Logic Controllers (GE Fanuc PLC’s) interfacing, troubleshooting & Maintenance.
to handle special tools for instruments calibration and testing like
pressure pump, multi-meter, frequency generator, oscilloscope and field
generator (MicroCal), etc.
- Understanding and implementing technical drawings (wiring diagram, P&ID, General Arrangement, etc…).
- Basic theoretical physical/thermodynamic fundamentals.
- Knowledge of electrics components on High and Low voltage
- Ability to troubleshoot and learn new concepts quickly
- Good interpersonal, leadership & organizational skills
- Computer skills (Familiarity with common PC software tools).
- Good English (written and spoken)
|Sind Sie bereit für
eine neue Herausforderung, und fühlen Sie sich von dieser Tätigkeit
angesprochen? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung mit Foto, Lebenslauf
und Zeugniskopien. Je präziser und vollständiger Ihre Angaben
sind, desto besser können wir Ihre Bewerbung bearbeiten.
|Oder per Post an
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Telefon +41 (0)44 342 30 10