Stellenangebote >> Detail
For the production activities in a large-scale fertilizer plant, we
are seeking several Shift Supervisors for the production activities of ammonia & Urea.
||Shift Supervisor Production (Ammonia / Urea Plant)
||USA - Iowa State
- He is
responsible to maintain in operation under safe condition, and with a written
instruction of the COM the plant/unit/equipment at the MCR or maximum
efficiency point keeping the production or other detectable parameter at higher
point. In case of trip or partial load, have to operate and remove
the constraint and increase again the load.
- To organize and manage the
operations in field of the assigned team by controlling their job and the
implementation of Plant Safety procedures in case of emergency.
- To check that the safe conditions
for maintenance teams are in place before issuing the Permit to Work.
- He issues PTW (permits to work) and
is responsible for the safety condition of the item being under maintenance
applying the lockout procedure.
- He must also apply all other safety
procedures in compliance with Site Safety Plan.
- With the change of the shift, the
shift supervisor leaving the plant have to inform the coming shift supervisor
about the plant condition and undergoing test or operations with written notice
on the log book assuring the coming shift supervisor have a clear picture of
the plant condition.
- After the synchronization tests, he
has to manage, if necessary, the communication with the local electrical grid
- Overlaps his colleague to bring all
remarks and happenings of the plant during his shift off.
- Checks the plant in each one of its
systems and especially in its running equipments to identify possible troubles.
- Checks alarms and blocks on DCS
- Organizes normal assistance to the
maintenance team during their job.
- Reports his colleagues about any
problems arose during his shift. (Any problems must be written in the control
- He is responsible for filling in the
control room log book with all remarks needed about operation, maintenance,
trip and incident occurred during the shift.
- He reports to the Production Manager
- at least 3+ years' experience in the same role in a Fertilizers (Ammonia / Urea) Production plant.
- US Citizenship or US work permit highly desired
|Sind Sie bereit für
eine neue Herausforderung, und fühlen Sie sich von dieser Tätigkeit
angesprochen? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung mit Foto, Lebenslauf
und Zeugniskopien. Je präziser und vollständiger Ihre Angaben
sind, desto besser können wir Ihre Bewerbung bearbeiten.
|Oder per Post an
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Telefon +41 (0)44 342 30 10